If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Questions and Answers
1. What is a typical weekday like for you? I’m a 9:30 to 5:30 employee, so those hours are completely set in stone. However, my weeknight are busy! Monday’s is my friend night, Tuesday’s are choir practice, Wednesday’s are WW, Thursday’s are my free day and Friday is groceries! I keep a very routined life.
2. Name one song that never fails to make you happy and one song that you always listen to when you’re sad. Carry On by Fun will always make me smile because of what it means to me. To make me cry, The Christmas Shoes. I can’t listen to it in the car because I have to pull over. I sob. Literally sob.
3. Did you watch the VMA’s last night? I’m not a big fan of that award show, but I watched to see *NSync perform
4. Share at least two talents that you possess. I love to sing and I love to write.
5. Share one thing that you wish you had the confidence to do. I wish I could dance (see yesterday’s blog post)
6. Tell us about one insecurity that people might be surprised that you have. I get incredibly nervous to do anything in public. Speak, read, sing.
7. If you could be the CEO of any company, which one would you choose to lead? That’s a no-brainer. TD!!! Ed Clark our current Head Honcho was in Halifax recently and I missed a chance to see him. I was heart-broken.
8. List at least three hobbies that make you happy. Reading, writing and dancing in my living room where no one can see me.
9. Is there someone in your life that you wish you could say “I love you” to? Nope, all the people I love know I love them!!!
10. Share one cool thing that happened over the weekend. I didn’t cop-out of my GTS training because of my leg injury. I only did half the distance, but I did it. I didn’t push it. I didn’t try to be a super hero. For the first time ever in my life, I actually went out and didn’t care about time or distance or crazy expectations.